[nflug] gotta love this

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 08:32:08 EDT 2007

I had to pop in on this one.  First of all, that woman is scary and has been the bane of computer journalism for quite a while.  She frequent spouts off with garbage that can be debunked in short order and has been bounced from at least one publication.  The entire editorial staff of the publication threatened to quit if they didn't retract her article.

I wonder how many people will recognize Randi (aka The Amazing Randi).

Cheers!

Bob