[nflug] MythTV

Bob Patterson bob.rowing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:56:10 EDT 2007

if you want an easier set up there are distros that already have myth tv
packeged and with it such as
MythDora<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Operating_system#MythDora>,
Pluto <http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Operating_system#Pluto>, and i
believe theres a ubuntu one also.

the nice thing about these is they come with mythtv already on it so there
is less setup (i dont know how much configuration u want to have and your
experience level)
i personally just ordered parts to build a box that im gonna have fedora and
set up mythtv myself on

bob
bob.rowing at gmail.com
In Computer Heaven:
The management is from Intel, the design and construction is done by Apple,
the marketing is done by Microsoft, IBM provides the support, Dell
determines the pricing.
In Computer Hell:
The management is from Apple, Microsoft does design and construction, IBM
handles the marketing, the support is from Dell, Intel sets the price.

On 6/14/07, Ryan Slomiany <ryamigo at yahoo.com>
wrote:<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Operating_system#Pluto>