[nflug] VPN Appliances (Off Topic)

justin.bennett at dynabrade.com justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Jul 30 07:46:11 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply, I think that will work for me.

All we host is our VPNs but I'll keep you in mind. :)

Justin

"Mark Musone" <mmusone at shatterit.com>
Sent by: nflug-bounces at nflug.org
07/28/2007 09:15 AM
Please respond to
nflug at nflug.org

<nflug at nflug.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [nflug] VPN Appliances (Off Topic)

A Watchguard firewall/VPN appliance is probably your best bet. You can get
a lower end one that can do that many tunnels for around $500 (plus it’s
just linux under the hood..)

P.S. we could probably save you lots of $$$ and dramatically increase the
system’s reliability and monitoring at our data center J ;)

-Mark