[nflug] strange time problem

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 18:05:51 EDT 2007

The problem that you're having stems from the fact that Unix thinks in UTC and Windows thinks in localtime.  There is an option to hwclock that tells it to set the bios clock to localtime, rather than UTC.  You have to make sure that you change it where the system pulls from the bios clock, too.  Kind of a pain but not too terribly bad.

Cheers!

Bob