[nflug] Firefox Tabs

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Tue Jul 3 09:52:26 EDT 2007

This is more of a Firefox question. Do any of you guys know how to protect
a tab from the bookmarks toolbar? At work we use a web application where
we log our calls. However, If I accidentally hit one of the links on the
bookmarks toolbar before saving it, I lose everything I logged! I've done
this a few times over the past year. Does anyone have an idea how to
protect against this besides removing the bookmarks toolbar that I use
frequently? I know you can protect tabs from closing, but not from having
an external link load in a specific tab. Thanks, Jesse