[nflug] vmware contact

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Jan 28 01:17:03 EST 2007

Mark Musone wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe somebody had a contact at vmware (they did a presentation or
> something..and even gave out some free stuff)..
>
> Whoever has the info, I would appreciate if they could email me the
> individual’s contact info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Long ago and far away, I got selected (by default) as the nflug
representative to VMware. They even offered to send a person to demo it
to us and give us free stuff.

I posted several messages about this to the list, but got no replies.

I can probably dig out the old emails at some point. They're on my old
desktop at another location.

Joe