[nflug] Flat Panel LCD Monitors

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jan 27 10:19:16 EST 2007

Robert Meyer wrote:
> Hmmm... How about this one:
>
>         Option "UseDisplayDevice"       "DFP"
>         Option "IgnoreDisplayDevices"   "CRT,TV"
>         Option "ModeValidation"         "NoMaxPClkCheck, NoEdidMaxPClkCheck"That just might do the trick...
>
> Some hotshot... Here's his ancient Chinese secret...

Wow, another ref to the secret. It's just a little scary how succinctly
you guys remember that.

I will give your options a shot and let you know, Thanks! I'm going to
want to NOT use the IgnoreDisplayDevices as I use a dual monitor config
in my x that puts my "RightOf" to my TV independently for use with my
Myth ;). I will keep ya posted.