[nflug] Colocation Company...

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 09:31:21 EST 2007

Shatterit is probably your best bet, A guy by the name of Mark Musone runs it...you may have heard of him...OK you guessed.  He's the guy that did all that work developing PHP and Network monitoring software...

They are inexpensive, very secure, and offer a very wide range of services.

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc