[nflug] Perl Error Messages in Debian 3.1

Robert Wolfe robert_todd at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 20 03:49:27 EST 2007

Ok folks!  Pretty much exhausted all of my resources and am now turning
to you folks for assistance here.  And yes, I know that this is probably
the first serious, technical posting I have made to the listing in quite
some time so please bear with me here <G>.

I successfully upgraded my kernel and other things here in this Debian
3.1 box and now I keep getting the following error in a console window
when I go to run a program or a shell script:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = "en_US:en_GB:en",
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "en_US"

Is there something here that I need to go back and reconfigure with Perl
or do I need to go back, uninstall Perl again and then reinstall Perl?

TIA for any assistance anyone can provide!

~~ Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+]
~~ robert at niagara-panux.com | robert_todd at adelphia.net
~~ "I do the voodoo that I do do with sudo."  (Borrowed, witty tag <G>).