[nflug] Fed 5 kudzu

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 09:31:07 EST 2007

I do do a restart with no luck sometimes and have to
guess refresh rates etc to at least get gui to come
up.I have tried to do restarts with telinit 3 telinit
5 but that didnt work so i just restart..

It would be nice to be able to swap monitors and have
it detect it automagically. I have had same problem in
windows and have had to go into vesa drivers or
something to get it to work. Or if I swaped out a 19
in monitor with say 15 I would try to remmember to
lower the rates on the 19 before the swap to the 15.