[nflug] meeting possibuilities

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 13:27:58 EST 2007

Sorry, I refer to Mark M's offer on  boot processes.

Mark Robson <markrobson at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I would come to such a meeting.  I'm still a 'noob' ten years after my first install.  That would be a consequence of my informal education in linux, and not being 'IT' career.  I am alternately intimidated and bored by the admin required to update and manage Linux.  So Dave's earlier offer on boot processes is very attractive as well.

  Mark

"David J. Andruczyk" <djandruczyk at yahoo.com> wrote:

Here's an idea:

How about an open forum Q&A. Sort of like "Ask an expert" sort of
thing.

I'd be willing to attempt to answer questions. I'm sure there are
others who have knowledge that they could share.

Everyone's been a noob at some point, and it's nice to be able to
ask a Q as to how, why or what something does.

-- David J. Andruczyk

    Mark Robson

  Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Mark Robson