[nflug] Anthony (from O&A) installs windows vista

Mike Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:58:41 EST 2007

Franklin Kumro Jr wrote:
> After a couple hilarious radio shows Anthony finally got windows vista
> to install...Must Watch!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=54ypt_FzRAk

"Mr. [Anthony], what you've just said is one of the most insanely
idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling,
incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be
considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for
having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on
your soul."

And that's all that I have to say about that...

--
Michael Richardson
Web Programmer, ePharmacotherapy Networks