[nflug] any interest in Toronto

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 13:10:47 EST 2007

Thats ironic I was just looking at the linuxcaffe
website today and saw their open source recipe for hot
chocolate. I maybe like to make stop up their that
weekend too weather depending...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Toronto_Mapping_Weekend

> Cheers,
> Richard.
> richard at weait.com
> --
> Thank you
> Stephen

Sent Using Ubuntu Linux Operating System Edgy 6.10