[nflug] SMTP Auth

Eric Toczek eric at flerd.com
Fri Dec 21 13:41:29 EST 2007

Not currently. Though there is a draft out there for an Authentication-Results header. In that header smtp auth, as well as any other auth results can be stored.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-04

I know of at least one commercial MTA which is already storing smtp auth information in just this way. As well as a few different mtas and plugins using it for spf/dkim validation.