[nflug] Linux Powered Point of Sale

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:48:28 EST 2007

Not to start a flame war or one of those mine is better than yours types of
things, but I would love to see one based off of postgresql.  I could go
into my various reasons why, but I'll spare it.
I do think it would be great if those with specific knowledge of the state
of Linux-based POS systems could give us an update.  I'm always interested
in that type of thing.

Brad