[nflug] update to POS BIOS

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:51:00 EST 2007

There was a big hullaballoo in '99 or 2000 when autozone converted all of
their pos terminals and back-end systems to red hat.  There are quite a
number of bigger companies that use linux for pos and accounting - I agree
though that it's relatively odd to see a small business using it in that
role.  Did you happen to find out what software they were using aside from
RH?
Brad