[nflug] POS BIOS

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 14:41:40 EST 2007

Hey, a few years ago, I had my eyes lasered.  And they even remembered to change the setting on the laser from "vaporize bulldozer" to "delicate".  I can read it just fine.  It's pretty nice when trying to view pictures that I've taken with a 7.2 megapixel camera...  The scroll regions aren't so bad.

Well, I need to go back to using my bionic eyeballs to spy on the neighbors :-)

Cheers!

Bob

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
   --Leonardo da Vinci