[nflug] POS BIOS

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 10:32:23 EST 2007

You know, I have this Dell XPS laptop that everything just works, too.  I loaded Mandriva 2008 on it and everything was there.  Just had to download the firmware for the wireless but that happened automatically when I opened the configuration manager to set it up.  It has a 2G Centrino, 2G memory, 100G drive and nVidia GeForce Go 6800 Ultra running 1920x1200.  The thing ROCKS.  Unfortunately, it's owned by the company I work for.  It even has bluetooth in it.  I just have to figure out how to use bluetooth.  It even does the right things when I close the lid or suspend to disk.

I know Pete hates Dell laptops but this one is pretty nice.

Cheers!

Bob

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
   --Leonardo da Vinci