[nflug] verizon dsl and dns redirects

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:34:35 EST 2007

Isn't this similar to what Network Solutions tried a few years back?  Or
what Microsoft has added to their browsers.
You can probably try complaining to their customer service and the
management of the appropriate divisions as well as try to complain to ICANN
or ARIN, but you'll probably find that they added some clause into the
service agreement at some point that said this is a condition of your
continued service.