[nflug] Next Month Meeting

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 29 06:21:13 EDT 2007

Next month the summer will be brought to a close with an excellent
presentation by Mark Musone about home automation.  Mark recently
started configuring an automation system for his home/office, and is
going to share his experiences.

The meeting will be on September 15, at ITT Tech, on 2295 Millersport
Hwy in Getzville.

If anyone else has any experience with anything new in the Linux world,
let me know, and we'll set you up to give a presentation.  It's not
hard, we always have very appreciative audiences, and the experience can
be worthwhile in the academic and professional worlds.

Students are more than welcome, and if there are any teachers that need
a field trip for an IT class, NFLUG is accepted at ITT and probably most
other schools as a worthwhile destination for  trip.

See you folks on the 15th!