[nflug] Ati Googleearth

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 08:34:17 EDT 2007

Pete here is the vga section i will try and uninstall
and blow away temp files.

01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies
Inc RC410 [Radeon Xpress 200] (prog-if 00 [VGA])
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Unknown device
d600
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle-
MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 255 (2000ns min), Cache Line Size: 32
bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
        Region 0: Memory at f0000000 (32-bit,
prefetchable) [size=128M]
        Region 1: I/O ports at ee00 [size=256]
        Region 2: Memory at fdef0000 (32-bit,
non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        [virtual] Expansion ROM at fde00000 [disabled]
[size=128K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>