[nflug] Video game programming

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 17 11:41:51 EDT 2007

Myself, I program Nintendo Gameboy Advanced for fun and enjoyment.
It's low-level (write your own sprite-code!), but that might bring in
some fun for students...

Check http://user.chem.tue.nl/jakvijn/tonc/toc.htm for a tutorial,
which will probably give you enough info to judge the suitability for
HS students.

Bye,

Roelant.