[nflug] NO MEETING SATURDAY, UNLESS....

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Fri Aug 17 06:36:14 EDT 2007

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Richard Hubbard <rhubby at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cool!  I'll contact Kent and see if the building can will be ready...
>
> Richard Hubbard
> Technology Solutions Inc

Unfortunately, this coming Saturday won't be a good day because I have started getting ready for my fall Unix/Linux and Virtualization classes at Trocaire (I teach both subjects there) so most of my time these days outside of work and normal day-to-day activities is pretty much taken up by class preparation.

--
Robert Wolfe <rwolfe at shatterit.com>