[nflug] Fedora 7 Review

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 09:04:19 EDT 2007

I dont miss it either using Ubuntu plus dont miss the
bloat of Fedora. Novell Suse is bloated too. One thing
I do like about Fedora is the easyness of setting up
apache and sendmail because Redhat Disto was the first
distro I learned on. Although it might be just as
easier using Ubuntu server. I have noticed that
different distros put their files in different places
with makes it confusing.

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/2007072317404089/Fedora_7_Review_Page_1.html