[nflug] Fedora 7 Review

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Aug 13 15:28:22 EDT 2007

Problem seems to be more deeply rooted than that, I've been screwing
with this for 2 freakin days now, Here is a plugin trace that happens
every time I try to use it..
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
com.sun.deploy.config.Config
    at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.initEnvironment(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin.navig.motif.Plugin.doit(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin.navig.motif.Plugin.start(Unknown Source)
This happened with the rpm, the bin file, etc.. A google search pops up
alot of this with fedora and no solutions.