[nflug] Evolution Client ubuntu

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 13:37:22 EDT 2007

Pete

  Im trying my best not to use MS. But whenever you
try to use any apps whether Linux or Mac because we
have both in our company theres always an issue. Just
suks it hinders these other OS from making ground. its
getting there though. More and more company s are
installing it the old school MS attitude is slowing
going away but its real slow!