[nflug] Hardware question

Justin S. Leitgeb justin at phq.org
Mon Apr 16 18:48:26 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,

I had the same problem with a Dell notebook a while ago.  I bought a new
inverter on ebay and replaced it myself.  You can probably find diagrams
for your system on the web, and perhaps some pages that people have
created on how to replace the inverter on a system similar to yours.

Good luck!

Justin