[nflug] In the beginning,, New Toy...

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:10:31 EDT 2007

The first thing I ever used - not even a PC - was the Commodore Vic-20 - the
precurser to the venerable 64.  That was way back in the early days of
Reaganomics when the Jackson 5 was still on their world tour.

The first PC, was a Tandy 1000 somewhere around 1984 - 1985 ish.  Then of
course it was apple-mania with the IIe and later the IIgs.

brad