[nflug] New Toy...

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 11:40:43 EDT 2007

Yeah, I started with Sun stuff on a Sun-3 (although the Codata 3300 I worked on had a Sun-1 Board in it), and SunOS.  That was when they were BSD based.  They started calling is Solaris when they switched to SYSV code.  Worked on other versions of Unix before that.

Anyone work on Version 7 Unix out there?  That ran on a bunch of MC68000 boxes.

Cheers!

Bob