[nflug] noob Q

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Thu Apr 12 23:52:07 EDT 2007

Ryan, welcome to the Linux family! :)  If you have any questions related
to Linux, then this is definitely one of the premier places in WNY to
get help :)

Again, welcome to the fold!

Ryan Slomiany wrote:
> hi
>
> again, I'm new to Linux, and I plan on attending the
> meeting saturday.
>
> I've already installed Ubuntu on an old laptop of mine
> but can't seem to get the wifi card to work. Would we
> be able to cover that? I'll probably come up with some
> other questions too by then :)
>
> -ry

Robert Wolfe (MCP/Linux+) <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
Shatter I.T. Global Services, Buffalo, NY
http://www.shatterit.com