[nflug] Virtual Garage Sale

Stanley Hiller sjhiller-nflug at fireswamp.net
Mon Apr 2 18:42:05 EDT 2007

It's not worth the hassle of listing, paying fees, finding boxes and
packing material, shipping, etc.

This way is better:
The stuff gets a home with someone who actually wants it
I get to stop tripping over it
I get good karma from donating the proceeds

Everybody wins.

There's still some good stuff left, btw, so buy it: http://
www.fireswamp.net/garage_sale/