[nflug] Virtual Garage Sale

Stanley Hiller sjhiller-nflug at fireswamp.net
Sun Apr 1 19:49:53 EDT 2007

I've got a lot of stuff in my home office that I have no use for and/
or interest in. These things also happen to be taking up space which
I require for other purposes. I'd rather find a good home for it than
just lugging it all out to the curb on garbage day, though, so it's
time for a virtual garage sale: http://www.fireswamp.net/garage_sale/

There are rules for this sale:
1) The only reason I'm charging money is to encourage people to get
just what they have a use for. I'll be donating all proceeds to a non-
profit organization. http://tenlivesclub.com/

2) Don't reply to the list with questions and/or offers. I'll keep
the web page updated with availability info.

3) I don't remember the make/model/other details of anything if it's
not already listed. And it's not worth my time to find out, so don't
ask. That being said, I don't think there's anything listed that
doesn't work with Linux, and pretty much everything has upgraded RAM
where possible.

4) No returns, no warranties. Everything was in good working order
when last I used it, but if something doesn't work, breaks your
computer, kills your ferret, gives you a rash, and/or burns your
house down it's entirely your responsibility.

5) No 'dibs'. First person to show up with cash or send paypal gets
whatever.

6) I'm not shipping anything, and unless you live nearby and don't
drive or something I'm not delivering your stuff either. The stuff is
located in Williamsville, we'll work out a time for you to pick up
your new toys.

7) If you're supposed to pick something up and don't show or are more
than 20 minutes late without letting me know to expect it... you get
nothing.

8) No breaking bundles, and you cart off everything listed in
whatever bundle(s) you buy.

Again, see what's available here: http://www.fireswamp.net/garage_sale/

Email me off-list with any questions: sjhiller-nflug at fireswamp.net

Best Regards,