[nflug] UB VPN

Bootz eric at bootz.us
Mon Sep 25 20:59:28 EDT 2006

check your firewall Frank.  are you running firestarter or something
more elaborate...  did you change anything with your firewall ...was it
upgraded automagically.  Have you unplugged everything and restarted
...have run dhcpclient??

check your firewall logs ...firestarter is fun for watching events...