[nflug] VOIP

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 10:51:15 EDT 2006

Yes you can. I'd use IAX2 protocol because it'll
traverse nat. You could then have them point an iax
soft phone at your dyndns address and call each other
free or you could use FWD (free workd dialup) or
Skype.
Both are free if you don't connect to regular pots
lines.

--- Bootz <eric at bootz.us> wrote:

> I'm trying to get rid of verizon hopefully going
> with roadrunner.  I
> want to completly get rid of my phone bill and have
> VOIP, can I set up
> my own VOIP server for just my friends and family to
> call me...?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win
- Mohandas Gandhi