[nflug] Distros

Bootz eric at bootz.us
Sun Sep 24 00:15:06 EDT 2006

sudo su is nice or sudo su - to get to the root of the problem :)

I made my Ubuntu look and feel as much as I could like Debian and it
didn't really take a whole lot of effort(sudo is the only mechanical
difference really), at work I have my Debian and at home I have my Ubuntu.

I really like the solid systems, but was wondering if anyone had alot of
faith in a distro that thought a great deal about there test or daily
release distros...
And how would you rate the distro:
hardware...
software...