[nflug] flash player plugin linux

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Wed Sep 20 12:48:02 EDT 2006

Hi All,

To be fair to Adobe, take a look at their Flash Blog:

<http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/>

Of special note is the August blog that sets out the initial beta schedule
and discusses the issues at hand:

<http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2006/08/>

There is allot interesting reading in the blog as one views it in reverse
order.

Fyi,

Sam S.