[nflug] External Hardrives with Linux.

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 09:07:35 EDT 2006

Very very nifty - But does anyone use ext2 anymore :-)

Kidding I see it supports EXT3 as well (backward compatible of course).  Something to think about.  Of course if I make a whonking huge Debian NSLU2 dump space it will use SMB to share across network. and then If I have one transportable external for copying data - this method would work great as all data there will be meant to be Public (not locked by access rights)

JJN