[nflug] OT: Memory

Joshua Ronne Altemoos joshua at wolfnix.net
Sun Sep 3 14:42:28 EDT 2006

well I am not entirely sure about what the speeds are, I will have to
check into it when I get the board. It is a board for a AMD Athlon
1.33, so I am assumeing it is slower speeds, since the board they (the
pc maker) used before that used SDRAM

On 9/2/06, Justin Bennett <justin.bennett at dynabrade.com> wrote:
> Any particular speed?
> Best buy has an off  brand (K-Byte?) 512MB DDR2 PC4200 for $47.99. Dunno
> about the brand but it's cheap enough.
>

> Justin Bennett
> Network Administrator
> Dynabrade Inc.
> Clarence, NY
> 716-631-0100
>

> Joshua Ronne Altemoos wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I am looking for 256MB of DDR memory, the current motherboard I have
> > has blown caps and takes SDRAM and the replacement I found that takes
> > the same processor takes ddr so I am in need of memory.
> >
> > Anyone know where I can find some, at an alright price?

Josh Altemoos
joshua at wolfnix.net
-Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
-Veritas vos liberabit