[nflug] ldap

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Oct 27 13:46:49 EDT 2006

opening up a can of worms i see :)

if you're running openldap the admin guide is a good place to start,
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin/.

while openldap is a great project i feel that i must recommend sun's
directory server or the fedora directory server which is a descendant of
sun's over openldap. take it from someone who's in the middle of a
migration from nisplus to ldap and providing password synchronizing
between SunDS, AD and Novell eDirectory.

but in the end it really depends on what you're trying to do with ldap.

have fun.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator