[nflug] Apt or yum

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 13:19:09 EDT 2006

I have had some problems when I did upgrades on Fedora
and it took forever too and broke libs. I have heard
that upgrades be done with apt-get distro-upgrade. Im
guessing that yum dosent have a distro upgrade
feature.

I remember when I use to run Redhat 9 I think and you
could upgrade your desktop to Xandros desktop. I dont
remember  what tool that was it worked great in making
the changes. After using Macs here at work linux
community can learn some stuff from Mac. A nice
software raid tool in Liunx would be nice too.

--- Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com>