[nflug] metting tomorrow

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:21:57 EDT 2006

Ya know, I hadn't even thought of a meeting.

OK ALL, no meeting this month due to weather issues.

Next Month's meeting will be the third saturday of the month.

Any ideas for a topic?  I'm interested in, and clueless about, MythTV.  Anyone up for talking about MythTV next month?

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc