[nflug] showing mounts

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Oct 18 08:10:01 EDT 2006

Hello All,
  I am having a strange problem on ubuntu boxes showing nfs mounts. I
have a few servers running ubuntu now and they have nfs mounts for doing
backups, however, these ubuntu boxes do not show the nfs mounts. I
occasionally check the mounts with "df" but this does not show the nfs
mounts on the ubuntu boxes, even though the mount is there. Lately with
the power problems around here, I've been checking them more, especially
since we are still running on a generator around here!!! I also tried
"df" with the "-a" option and the command mount, but nothing on these
ubuntu boxes will show that the nfs mount is there, aside from going
into the directory itself to see that it is there. My FC boxes have no
problems showing the mounts with the exception of if you use the -h
option on FC, it will not show the nfs mounts. Any ideas how to show
these mounts on ubuntu? TIA