[nflug] Would you be interested in helping out by allowing a shadow?

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Nov 30 13:38:50 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have attached a letter that explains the Infotech Niagara Shadow program.

Quite simply, it deals with having a student or two "Shadow" you or a member
of your IT staff on January 8th or 9th.

The letter goes into more detail, but overall I think it would be a positive
experience for them and would be a great service to ITN!

Please let me know if you would be interested in committing to this.

Feel free to contact me directly via email or my cell: 716-994-2431 if you
are able to commit.

I appreciate your help,

Thanks,

Mark