[nflug] openBSD

Bootz eric at bootz.us
Wed Nov 29 23:35:59 EST 2006

ok I re-did the install and added everything 'all'
I actually got a little further on this one, the boot now gets hung on
"setting tty flags"
I have not used fdisk, because I think the install sets the correct
outer partition (0 thru what ever number) to active, in my case it is
probably 0 right, since I have no other partitions and openBSD is the
only thing I am installing?

so this is a laptop "setting tty flags" is getting hung up on a device
right?
During the boot a message zooms by "couldn't map interrupt"