[nflug] changed thread to:" kernel demo"

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 06:14:07 EST 2006

I used to love recompiling my kernel and watching all
the characters go down the screen, but nowadays I take
a glance at the matrix screensaver if I want to see
stuff gliding down the screen.

I definitely think you'll see a lot of what linux has
to offer by looking at your compile options. A long
time ago I put kernel recompile options on-line as a
tutorial... it took me a long time to do the
screen-shots and stuff. I would like to get back into
this, but I don't have that much free time now.

Dano