[nflug] Flashplayer 9 Ubuntu 6.10

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 00:39:00 EST 2006

ok I installed it but I found this error message:
Here is a bug fix Im gonna try it.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/14911

I noticed nothing crashes when I disable javascript ut
as soon I have to enable javascript it crashes when
trying to use flash.

 The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System
error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 115 error_code 8 request_code 143
minor_code 3)
  (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are
reported asynchronously;
   that is, you will receive the error a while after
causing it.
   To debug your program, run it with the --sync
command line
   option to change this behavior. You can then get a
meaningful
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the
gdk_x_error() function.)
Segmentation fault