[nflug] suse10.1 yast2 database recovery?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Nov 9 08:12:20 EST 2006

Stephen Burke wrote:

> Thanks Darin. "rpmdb --rebuilddb" worked very nicely to get yast2 to
> stop complaining.

good

> I hope. Or I just have to give up my attachment to suse, particularly
> after that whole recent M$ business. Spooky, indeed.

don't do it! this whole novell and M$ thing is merely a "business
agreement" between two companies. much like what oracle and redhat did 6
years ago, i seam to recall "the world is coming to end" rhetoric then
also. this will have no effect on the distribution itself.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com