[nflug] ubuntu 6.10 works great

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 18:01:20 EST 2006

I have downloaded and writing this email using ubuntu
live cd. I will have to say it works great. Im using
my work Toshiba tecra m3 wireless PRO/Wireless 2200BG
and didnt have to load drivers for anything even
wireless works out of box. All power mgt stuff works
too. Looks like I will for sure making switch from
Fedora. Since this is my work laptop I will make
backup of Windows and will be adding Ubuntu as my
second dual boot.