[nflug] nflug archives for 2006

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 13:58:39 EST 2006

I have everything (my .mozilla directory is ridiculously huge).

Just remind me how to get them to you, please, and they're yours. I seem
to recall some routine with mhonarc to make html pages of them the last
time this request arose, and then something further to mangle the email
addresses since they were going to be posted on the web somewhere.  But
that was a little while ago, and I further remember that I needed a bit
of help pulling it off last time.

let me know.

hanks,
S.