[nflug] Dual-Boot

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Tue May 23 21:56:32 EDT 2006

FWIW, and IIRM, Vmware Virtual server is free. It's support for Accelerated
DirectX is limited to DirectDraw and Direct Sound only. No Direct3D, AGP
Texture acceleration etc but I've found it's good enough to play older games
like Might and Magic, and newer non twitch games from Real Arcade. You might
want to try Virtual server with 3danalize BEFORE moving onto other options
;>

Sam S.